DISPOSABLE PASTEUR PIPETTES
These Pasteur-type pipets are intended for one-time use in the transfer of small volumes.
- 63C49 and 63C50 are blood bank droppers which dispense 25 ±3 drops per 1 ml. of serum or red cells at 23 °C when held at a 45° angle
- 63DP1005 is a monstr-pette which has a tip ID of 1.5 mm
- 63A53WT is a wide tip Pasteur pipet featuring a 1.6 mm tip
- 63A54P, 63B96P, 63B92P and 63A53P are cotton-plugged
- Soda lime pipets are manufactured from 90 expansion soda lime glass conforming to USP Type III requirements
- Borosilicate pipets are manufactured from 51 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type 1 and ASTM E438, Type 1, Class B requirements